ENSURING QUALITY IN STEEL-MAKING PROCESSES THROUGH THE COOPERATIVE PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE OF THE NDT INSPECTION ROTARY EQUIPMENT. RTC-2016-2749-7
1. The SMARTROT project aims to ensure the predictive detection ol failures in eddy current rotary inspection equipment, as well as their high maintenance, so that possible equipment failures can be anticipated and repaired before unforeseen interruptions occur as a result of them, or so that abnormal operating conditions that could be affecting the quality analysis can be detected.
The main aim of the project is to design, develop and validate a rotary inspection equipment that integrates a remote predictive maintenance system for this specific application and that enables the automatic generation of failure warnings via cooperative learning based on multiple cases.
The SMARTROT project (RTC-2016-4729-7) has funding totalling €472,759.20 (91.11% of the approved budget) from the European Regional Development Fund via the 2016 COLLABORATION CHALLENGES programme of the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness, and within the themed objective of Promoting technological development, Innovation and quality research.
2. ALUTUB. This company has received an aid financed jointly at 50% by the European Regional Development Fund through FEDER 2014-2020 operative program of Navarra.
3. SELF-CONSUMPTION PHOTOVOLTAIC INSTALLATION
The self-supply photovoltaic panel project has received an aid from Rural Development Program (PDR) 2014-2020 which is financed jointly by FEADER funds and Gobierno de Navarra. Europe invest in rural areas.
Wire Drawings of Navarra S.A. has received 50% co-financed aid from the Government of Navarra and the European Regional Development Fund through the FEDER 2014-2020 Operational Program of Navarra for the development of the EXTREME project: high-performance EXtrusion and Wire Drawing processes through the use of technologies of Materials and Nondestructive Testing.
5. This company has received a grant from the Government of Navarra under the 2020 call for aid to improve competitiveness.
6. This company has received 50% co-financed aid from the European Regional Development Fund through the Operational Program “FEDER 2014-2020 of Navarra”.
7. This company has received a grant from the Government of Navarra under the 2020 call for investments in adapting equipment and workplaces.
8. This company has received aid from the Government of Navarra under the 2021 Waste Fund Grant call. Flow of other non-hazardous waste.
9. This company has received aid from the Government of Navarra under the 2022 Waste Fund Grant call. Flow of other non-hazardous waste.