INTEGRATED QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Trefinasa Management in consistency with its commitment for the development and continuous improvement on the Integrated Management System already implemented in accordance to the International reference standards ISO-9001, ISO-14000 and ISO-45001, embracing QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT and HEALTH and SAFETY areas, has established the following Integrated Management Policy:
- TREFINASA Management understands the Integrated Policy as the continuous search for customer satisfaction by acknowledging, understanding and satisfying its necessities in terms of quality, price and timeframe, preventing from damage and health deterioration of all employees and working both on the continuous improvement with standards of safety, quality, profitability and social responsibility as well as with the commitment to protect the environment and pollution prevention compromises.
- TREFINASA takes the challenge of being the leader in various product sectors with the target to permanently generate added value to our customers, partners and society, all based on the extensive knowledge and experience on applying the best practices on our processes for Quality maintenance, Safety and respect for the environment, these being the key factors for the competitiveness and survival of the Company.
- TREFINASA is committed to identifying and complying with all legal and regulatory requirements applicable to customer requirements, its own activity, the products it handles and manufactures, the health and safety of people, as well as the protection of the environment applying the general principle of prevention.
- TREFINASA has systematically established the measurement of results deploying a set of indicators and a process information system that enables objective evaluation of the obtained results. The measurement of the results includes indicators related to Quality, Environment and Health and Safety as well as the management of the observed deviations with preventive and corrective intent.
- TREFINASA promotes the continuous improvement with systematic actions towards the reduction and/or elimination of parameters with negative trend or that generate customer dissatisfaction, suppliers and/or employees, as well as undesired costs or excess on the consumption of resources. The company also undertakes the continuous improvement on working conditions by means of health prevention and protection activities, eliminating human health risks and dangers at working place.
- TREFINASA Management understands that success will decisively depend on the motivation, qualification and involvement of the staff and teamwork, for which it guarantees and promotes the consultation and participation of all employees.