TREFINASA’S Management Team, coherent with its compromise of development and improvement of its implemented Quality Management System, has established the following Quality Policy:
- Quality at TREFINASA is understood as a continual search of customer satisfaction, knowing, understanding and satisfying their necessities regarding quality, price and delivery.
- TREFINASA has positioned itself the leader in quality and service; such factors are considered as the key for the competivity and survival of our Company.
- Quality is a culture and never the result of control; it is the consequence of work well done, based on planning and objective establishment.
- Quality is not opposite to productivity, but complementary.
- TREFINASA commits to fulfill all legal requirements applicable to our activity and products.
- Results analysis: deploying several indicators and a procedure to achieve an objective evaluation of obtained results. Health-safety and environmental related indicator are added.
- Continuous improvements: defining a system to reduce and/or eliminate causes of dissatisfaction among customers, suppliers and/or staff as well as undesired costs or overuse of resources.
- TREFINASA’s success will depend decisively on training, participation of personnel and on team working.