Aluminium Clad Steel Wire (ACS)
The covered aluminum steel wire for compression, internationally known as Alumoweld or ACS, is a wire of high resistance whose cover is carried through an extrusion process, that adheres the aluminum by pressure and heat.
Once the covering process is finished, the wire is drawn until its final diameter without any alteration in the aluminum steel ratio.
Aluminium tube for refrigeration
Aluminium tube is produced by means of continuous extrusion in different aluminium alloys.
- Pure aluminium alloys 1235 / 1060 / 1370.
- Aluminium alloys 3000 series (AW 3003 / 3103).
Properties of the different products are as follows;
- Wall thickness >= 0.40 mm.
- Outer diameter between 2 mm and 30 mm.
- Diameter tolerances:
- Direct extruded tube: ± 0.04 mm.
- Extruded + drawn/calibrated tube: ±0.02 mm.
- Tensile Strength:
- Direct extruded tube >= 60 MPa.
- Extruded + drawn/calibrated tube >= 80 MPa.
Different shapes and alloys according to customer requirements.
Mainly for electrical use.